Skip to main content

EVENTS TO BE SEEN AT:

Hi kids well I know I have been a little quiet but you know I was just getting my life. This summer is set to begin with some great events especially in the months of October and November. These events are not just fun-orientated events, but they are also great platform for promoting the great talent that we have here in the Nelson Mandela Bay. This would lead to a boost in the cultural scene of our great city

The second installment of the #BayKotaFest is set to be an unforgettable experience that will be held at The Tramways on 27 October. This is a type of event that is not traditionally held in Port Elizabeth and that right there is the key selling factor of this particular event.
This event is proof that entrepreneurs here in the Bay are thinking of innovative ways in order to bring their products to their consumers. I personally am looking forward to tasting the delicious food that will be sold at the event and enjoying the entertainment. The tickets are affordable and the lineup is inspired. I do hope to see you there.


This event is brought to the PE public by the Mvaba Ka Mvaba group. The event basically combines the feel of the Durban July as it will be held at the Fairview Race Course with the vibe of a great summer party. The line-up of the event promises to keep the audience on their feet throughout the event.
I definitely have started planning my outfits for this event. I will be doing a feature on the man behind the event as he has big plans for the PE entertainment scene. I will also be doing a write-up of the event.

Yaaaassssss!!! The Beat Lounge Experience is the type of event that I live for. The reason that I say that is because it basically celebrates all the notable female disk jockeys in Port Elizabeth such as Deep Soul Sister, Miss Jay and Lochive the DJ. The male ensemble of the line-up pays homage to the guys who are game changers in their specific genres such as Umle and Mleister. I will definitely be attending and giving you guys a write-up of the event.
Don't worry guys my events calendar contains more events that I will be bringing to you  guys. This is a brand new era my lovelies. Until next time :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roundup: ‘Blood Legacy’

The latest release from Gambit Productions ‘Blood Legacy’ has just rightfully earned its spot on the list of the productions that have set the bar amongst this year’s releases with its stellar cast and quality production aesthetic that has had South Africa buzzing with excitement. You know those goosebumps you feel after watching a trailer for an upcoming Netflix or Showmax release, that is what I felt after I watched the trailer for Blood Legacy for the first time. The show which is set in Durban lived up to the standards that were set by the trailer. A great cast is the key ingredient The first aspect of the show that grabs your attention when you watch the first episode is the amazing casting. The combination of the legendary, veteran and the up-and-coming actors that we are lucky to have here in South Africa can be found on the show.   The legendary would be the late Connie Chiume and Sello Maake Ka-Ncube, the veterans would be Xolile Tshabalala, Pallance Dladla, Enhle...

OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE: SAFW OPENING NIGHT PRESENTED BY CRUZ VODKA

  CRUZ VODKA GOES FLORAL FOR SAFW OPENING NIGHT CELEBRATION OPENING PARTY PICS   Johannesburg, South Africa -  Langhams Lifestyle Estate was ablaze with the hottest fashion affair of the season as CRUZ Vodka hosted an electrifying opening party. Attended by the crème de la crème of the South African fashion world, the event set a new standard for style, sophistication, and innovation ahead of South African Fashion Week, which kicks off tonight in Mzansi. Themed around the vibrant energy of New York with a delicate touch of floral, the dress code inspired attendees to showcase their unique interpretations of metropolitan chic intertwined with natural beauty. The result was a visual spectacle, with guests adorned in avant-garde ensembles that seamlessly blended urban flair with botanical elegance. Among the luminaries gracing the event were the icons of South African fashion, including the illustrious "stylist to the stars," Phupho Gumede, whose innovative styling has gra...

THE REAL HOUSEWIVES CORNER..........

It cannot be argued that one of the biggest reality tv franchises that have captured the world is the Real Housewives franchise. I am a dedicated fan and I am a follower of most of the cities. I will be using this segment of the blog to comment on the Real Housewives franchises so enjoy..... 1. The introduction of The Real Housewives of Lagos I must say that today was a significant day for the African Real Housewives franchises because they just received serious competition in the form of the ladies of Lagos. The premiere episode contained what I love in every premiere Real Housewives episode; we got a glimpse into the lives of five of the ladies and the episode contained both a touch of shade and humor. The only criticism I have is that the producers spent way too much screentime on each cast member this resulted in us as the viewers not getting enough scenes of the ladies interacting together but it was sufficient to get us to tune in next week. I must say I already have a few favori...